and in this corner - 21

homebase - 43

code red - 65

big willie style - 175

willennium - 92

born to reign - 32

the magnificent - 21

lost and found - 229

wow. I thought that more fans loved Home Base and Code Red more...

peace,

cookie

I am surprised more people like Big Willie Style over Code Red. I guess a lot of people on this site like solo Will Smith stuff over JJFP stuff.

you gotta keep in mind when reading this that some of the members are just casual fans and maybe have never posted and have only heard 1 or 2 of Will's albums. i think the numbers would be different if everyone had listen to all the albums and then made their decision.

you gotta keep in mind when reading this that some of the members are just casual fans and maybe have never posted and have only heard 1 or 2 of Will's albums. i think the numbers would be different if everyone had listen to all the albums and then made their decision.

I said "wat a surprise" cos of the casual fans

I like the fact that He`s The DJ is above Code Red. Its much more of a real JJFP album if you ask me. Code Red is almost a Will smith solo album..

Yeah.. the one time in history that Will has been above Jeff musically, but the fact that He's the DJ is a lot ahead of Code Red tells a lot; people want them together.

yeah probably most who consider "lost and found" the best album are probably bandwagon fans 'cause it's his recent album, probably most who said "He's The DJ" or "Code Red" are the regular ones who post here, I said "He's The DJ..."