JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J says 'no' to reality TV

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds32567.html

LL Cool J says 'no' to reality TV

Sunday, May 7 2006, 14:29 BST - by Matthew Houghton

Rapper LL Cool J has turned down the chance to appear on a reality TV show based on his own life, because he doesn't think that his life is interesting enough.

The star, real name Todd Smith, who has been in a number of Hollywood films including Deep Blue Sea, has turned down a number of big money deals to reveal all about his home life.

LL Cool J said, "My reality would be boring: watch TV, grab the remote, watch some boxing. I'm pretty laid back. I work out a lot. I go to church a lot."

Hey his life's is as boring as mine, I do the same things on my free time, I watch TV shows, watch sports, go to church, work out a lot, except the working out part ain't paying off as well for me as it does for him :kekeke:

Edited by bigted

I read Public Enemy's board and a lot of fans are upset the way that Flava Flav is potraying himself on "Flava Of Love" 'cause Public Enemy's supposed to be a socially conscious group and he's coming off as "cooning" according to the fans, he also did a Miller Lite commercial that aired during the Thanksgiving NFL Games last fall and they got mad about that too 'cause Chuck D boasts in some of Public Enemy's songs about how he don't drink, "I Never Drink Booze", "I Don't Drink Beer With The Boys", etc... even though Chuck D went on to defend Flava saying that he ain't as socially conscious as the rest of the group and he's just being "Flava", but still I mean to top it off he went through all that and "Hoopz" didn't even stay with him after the show was over, she just did it for publicity, ****ing golddigger... :shakehead: Now with Flava doing this it might be harder for the public to accept Public Enemy as a conscious rap group again if you got Flava Flav fondeling with 20 whores on national television and doing beer commercials, for somebody like Snoop Dogg that'd be cool but this is the most political group in rap history they don't do pimp **** and Flava Flav is a member of the group so I mean he should be aware of the way he potrays himself 'cause people took feelings to it, I take as entertainment but it's a problem and it disturbs me a lil' bit I admit.... It's nice to know that LL's down to earth like that, it's better for his image this way that he don't do anything that'd make him fans feel embarassed about him...

Edited by bigted

Thank God he isn't doing reality TV. LL is funny and has alot things that people of all ages could learn from, but if it's him being followed by cameras, that would be boring like everything else.

i love reality tv and im not afraid to admit it lol. But i suppose if he thinks his life is boring he may aswell turn it down other than try to act for the cameras and make his life something it isnt.

lol why am i not surprised.