JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ideas

Guest Da Triptic

I'd take some time to perfect your skills first. You don't wanna start putting your stuff out there and its not up to scratch. People won't think too highly of you and will hinder you getting people to listen to more of your stuff in the future.

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

i am now here is sum barz " they call me the white rapper but it's not the alias, (then wat is it) me llamo Tim but i aint spanish trick/ still in high skool and got drafted, i dont need a buzzer jus give me the rock, its a hot basket" that is from my new song called "Revange"

I'm not talking about writing lyrics down. That can only take you so far. Whens the last time you heard someone say "There's this new artist out and he's so good. I've only read his lyrics tho...." I'm talking about practising your flow, delivery, voice, comfort on the mic. All of that. Once your at a decent standard, thats when I think you should think about promoting yourself.

I'm not talking about writing lyrics down. That can only take you so far. Whens the last time you heard someone say "There's this new artist out and he's so good. I've only read his lyrics tho...." I'm talking about practising your flow, delivery, voice, comfort on the mic. All of that. Once your at a decent standard, thats when I think you should think about promoting yourself.

Yeah you don't wanna be putting something out that you'll get laughed at for and regret later :wiggle:

Yeah you don't wanna be putting something out that you'll get laughed at for and regret later :wiggle:

[in my best Kelis impression!]

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! :tantrum:

well i am goin over my lyrics so i dont stutter

Thats cool! Just keep practising and it will naturally come!