JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Da Brakes Promo Video

Da Brakes

Just thought I'd share one of many promo videos that i'll be putting up on youtube and myspace in the not too disatant future. Check them out and feel free to share /link/rate them and leave comments! :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsbrx0T80Q

Also check this video out! I think its so cool!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ftzyakSJU

:stickpoke:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... I always call brakes Mr. Lyrical FItness!!!.. lmbo... i just saw tha bulletin brakes posted on myspace bout the promo video... and imma chek it out when i work on my computer programs abit more b4 my comp crashes lol...

lookin 4ward to it brakes..and oh u know imma let u know what i think... u do have ur shirt on dont ya/?? LOL

peace,

cookie

haha... I always call brakes Mr. Lyrical FItness!!!.. lmbo... i just saw tha bulletin brakes posted on myspace bout the promo video... and imma chek it out when i work on my computer programs abit more b4 my comp crashes lol...

lookin 4ward to it brakes..and oh u know imma let u know what i think... u do have ur shirt on dont ya/?? LOL

peace,

cookie

Ha ha! Dont worry cookies! The shirt stays on for this one!! :kekeke:

peace,

cookie

Ha ha! Dont worry cookies! The shirt stays on for this one!! :kekeke:

dude, get the hint - Cookies wasn't worrying, she was desperately hoping! :wiggle: