JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My beats

Mike

so i decided to get fruity loops and then yesterday was the day i actually got it. so i made lots of beats (9 to be exact) but some of those i dont think im using, but i made a beatand wrote a song to it so i have yest another song (15 now) and i think i made a beat for the concept effect and maybe even blind. so just filling you in on how its going with my producing

so i decided to get fruity loops and then yesterday was the day i actually got it. so i made lots of beats (9 to be exact) but some of those i dont think im using, but i made a beatand wrote a song to it so i have yest another song (15 now) and i think i made a beat for the concept effect and maybe even blind. so just filling you in on how its going with my producing

So, would you recommend fruity loops? I'm trying to get into producing, and I am pretty sure I'm gonna buy FL sometime.

its good and easy in my mind, maybe cause i fiddled around with the demo for a little before i got it, i suggest you get your hands on the demo

but i got the express editon (49$) cause im not extremely serious about it, i just want some freedom in the beats i use and on top of that....i had no beats, so i needed to make my own. i think what i have it perfect but the express edition is kinda limited, so i would get the 99 version or check out other softwares cause i dont know a whole lot about producing software.