JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game & The Inc. Squashed Theyr Beef

Turntable

smallgamecover.jpg

And what's up with you and Ja Rule? People are going to be shocked to hear that you two are cool. You used to yell that Ja and the whole Murder Inc. label could suck your dick during your shows. Rumor even has it that you two did a joint together?

I wouldn't mind doing a joint with Ja. It ain't like I gotta be scared to say, Oh, I'm doin' a joint with Ja. But I done hollered at Ja one the phone, and he done gave me love and respect for what I did as far as holdin' myself down against the Unit. I done hollered at Irv. Murder Inc. and Black Wall Street done squashed their beef that they had back in the day. Me and Ja, we might get in and do 10 records, if that's what he feel like and that's what I feel like I want to do, you know what I'm sayin'? It's all love, man. I don't give a **** what people think about Ja. If I **** with him, I **** with him. And when I **** with him, everybody else is gonna **** with him.

How did the conversation come about, when you deaded the beef?

At the Grammys, Irv came up to me. I was kind of shocked. I be on my guard, man. Irv came up to me. He came to me with his hand out. A Black man come at me with his hand out, what I'ma do, turn away? I shook his hand, man. He told me thanks for what I did. "Me and Ja just wanna thank you for what you did." And, "Let's get money." So I already knew what that meant. It's another beef that I can diminish. Ain't gotta worry about lookin' over my shoulder this way or that way. That's all it is when you beefin'. Nigga can't even sleep safe at night 'less you holdin' a gun, 'less you holdin' your finger on the trigger when you go to sleep. And then don't do that too many nights. You have a bad dream, you blow your brains out.

If you think about it, we all businessmen. Ain't nobody too mutha****in' gangsta, 'cause aint nobody John Gotti, and ain't nobody Al Capone, and ain't nobody Tookie Williams. Ain't none of these niggas -- ain't nobody in hip-hop, myself included -- 'bout to go knock on the penitentiary door and say, Give me that lethal injection. I'm 26 years old, man, and I'm the most potent voice in hip-hop right now. The most powerful voice. It's due to all my struggles, my hard times, my admiration for the game and my ambition. It ain't about no beef. It's about me and my fans and making good music.

---

I thought that Game was dissin' Ja Rule originally only 'cause he was with 50 at the time, he hasn't been dissing Ja ever since he got away from G-Unit so you could sorta figure that it was cool by now, btw Game ain't gonna diss Ras Kass either, the interesting thing is that it was rumored on allhiphop.com that Ras Kass might sign to G-Unit so maybe this is where the beef started from, if you read Game that interview on allhiphop.com he said he won't respond to Ras Kass dissin' him on any records, he basically just punched Ras Kass in the nightclub 'cause he was talking about Game's son, he basically sums it up in this quote:

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/

"Even today, I'm on a different page. I'm headed to do my thing, promote my album, and I'm not even thinkin' about that cat. I'm not gonna respond to his mediocre diss records; I do the beef s**t all day.

I done almost took down one of the biggest rap labels, rap moguls in 50 Cent and the G-Unit camp down by myself, single-handedly. You see what to Mobb Deep, Tony Yayo, what's 'bout to happen to Lloyd Banks – the only person 50 can save at this point is his self. And I'd sign him to Black Wall Street if we could sit down and come to some terms. After doin' all that – beefin' with Buddens and Bleek and all these other cats out here, man, Ras Kass? Come on, man. That's no fun for me at the end of the day. That's all it was – one punch, and it was heard around the world. It's crazy to me that I punched that dude in the face and he started cockin' bullets on camera. He tryin' to save face. If I was him, I'd go get a lawyer and sue me, 'cause that's the only way you gonna get somethin' out of it, man. If you watchin' man, just sue me. I got about 15 grand to give you and help you out with your situation, so the next time, somebody might actually wanna take his chain. "

EDIT: I found the entire XXL Interview on rapbasement.com if anybody wants to check it, it's an interesting read:

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.ph...858#post5698858

Edited by bigted

Wow, i waz holding my breath for this. Nothing feels better than reading that 2 totally relevant commerical rappers are squashing such a serious beef.

Sarcasm aside, What idiots...pass me some De La.

It seems like mostly everyone that 50 wants to work with/sign is people that he has help him in his battles, that's why I'll be surprised if he don't try to get LL to get involved in his beef, in fact just seeing LL come out and saying that he's upset at Jay-Z as president of Def Jam is sorta out of character for him, usually LL won't come out and call out somebody like that, 50's been sorta been saying for years that he's trying to take Jigga's throne, he's probably using LL to help him get there, Game crushed 50 so 50's running for help again, 50 can't stand on his own...

Edited by bigted