JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tyrese Offers Free Mixtape Online, Gets Assist From Stevie Wonder

bigted

Tyrese Offers Free Mixtape Online, Gets Assist From Stevie Wonder

Friday - September 22, 2006 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas

In preparation of his upcoming fourth album, Alter Ego, Tyrese has released his second mixtape titled Ghetto Royalty.

As SOHH previously reported, Alter Ego, will be a double album featuring the /actor crooning on one disc and rapping under the moniker Black-Ty on the other.

Ghetto Royalty, which is hosted by DJ S&S and can be downloaded for free in its eternity a at Tyrese's official website (www.headquarterentertainment.com ), features appearances from Memphis Bleek, Cassidy, Stevie Wonder, Bishop Lamont, Eric Sermon and Big Tigger.

In June, Tyrese debuted his Black-Ty guise via a mixtape titled The Best of Both Hoodz Volume 1, which featured him rapping alongside Ice Cube, Kurupt and Guerilla Black.

He also held a Black-Ty mixtape release party where he previewed his material.

"All this love for Black-Ty got everyone curious, so here's a dose of what's to come on the Alter Ego album," said Tyrese referring to Ghetto Royalty via a statement. "I put my heart on the mic."

Alter Ego is scheduled for release on December 5th via J Records.

Hey I thought there was some Tyrese fans here that'd be interested in hearing this mixtape, I've been trying to download it but it's taking too long on my slow computer, hopefully I'll get to hear it soon, has anybody heard Tyrese rap yet? I'm interested to see how he does...